Ready to Install PHP
What should the developer do before begin your PHP operation? Well, let us tell you as below methods,
To start using PHP, you can:
- Find a Web host that supports PHP and MySQL
- Install the Web server on your own PC, and then install PHP and MySQL
Using PHP-enabled Web hosts
- If your server supports PHP, you do not need to do anything.China Steel Pipes
- As long as you create. PHP files in your web directory, the server will automatically parse these files for you.
- You do not need to compile any software or install additional tools.
- Since PHP is free, most Web hosts provide PHP support.
Install PHP On Developer’s PC
However, if the developers’ server does not support PHP, you must do something below so that you may run the PHP successfully on your PC end
- Installing Web Server
- Install PHP
- Install databases, such as MySQL
The official PHP website (PHP.net) has PHP installation instructions: http://php.net/manual/en/install.php
PHP Server Component
For the beginners, it is recommended to use integrated server components which already include PHP, Apache, Mysql and other services, to avoid developers spending time in the tedious configuration environment process.
Meanwhile I will recommend WampServer and Xampp to all of the developers.
Windows system can use WampServer, and as download address you may refer to the webpage: http://www.wampserver.com/, support 32-bit and 64-bit system according to their own system selection version. Certainly, for WampServer installation is very easy to operate such as clicking on “Next” button.
XAMPP supports to both Mac OS and Windows system. If you plan to download it, please refer to the address as https://www.apachefriends.org/zh_cn/index.html